Good Shepherd Fairview Home at Binghamton has offered housing and health care services for nearly 140 years to our seniors. Good Shepherd Fairview is a not-for-profit residential healthcare community that offers various levels of care to accommodate individual needs, including:
apartments for independent living
enhanced assisted living residence rooms
assisted living program rooms
skilled nursing facility beds
private rooms for short-stay rehabilitation
skilled respite beds
Outstanding Levels of Care!
- Choose from beautiful apartments that allow you to come and go as you please!
Enhanced Assisted Living
- This gentle midpoint in care lies between Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing. Here, residents can “age in place” with a more personal level of care.
- Created to serve adults who cannot or choose not to live independently. We offer a little bit of extra help to fully enjoy life including medication management, meals, and housekeeping, as needed.
- Our skilled nursing staff of RNs, LPNs, and certified nurses’ aides (CNAs) are among the area’s finest.
- We provide 24-hour personal care and medical attention.
Short Stay Rehabilitation
- Good Shepherd has long been recognized as a leader in therapy service.
- Patients who require rehab after surgery may take advantage of private rooms and dining areas as they rehabilitate.
- Our Respite Care provides care in our skilled nursing facility to someone who is normally cared for in the community.
- Respite stays are prearranged with set admission and discharge dates, and are limited to 30 consecutive days.
- Our professional nursing team provides services and supervision 24 hours a day.
We believe each resident should be treated with dignity and respect. We value the individuality of each resident and are committed to person-centered care as we assess a resident’s needs.
If you wish to apply for entry to Good Shepherd Fairview Home, please complete the application by downloading it or completing it online, and provide the requested documentation. We are available to answer questions that you may have as you go through the application and admission process. We will be pleased to offer our assistance. After all… It’s All About Living Well®!